Friday, February 28, 2014

MWKS Fundraiser and Planning Meeting

I had the amazing privilege of attending the Ms. Wheelchair Kansas fundraiser party.  What an honor to get to be present.  I have been to several places during this year and spoken to lots of different groups of people.  I think I can honestly say that I have not been with another group this year so on fire and supportive of Ms. Wheelchair Kansas.   I know you're thinking the Steering Committee should be supportive and on fire.  And, you're right, they should.  But, should and are are sometimes two very different things!!  :)  I just want to say how very blessed we are in Kansas to have those who love and support this program and are willing to support both emotionally and financially.  I have been very blessed this year to have supporters both financially and emotionally.  A big thank you to all who have supported me this year.

A big thank you to the Ms. Wheelchair Kansas Steering Committee for supporting me throughout this year and being excited and asking such great questions as I shared with you at this fundraiser party/meeting.  Now, let's all work together to make the future even more amazing and get the word out about Ms. Wheelchair Kansas, so they are more groups of people on fire about this program all across the state.  :)




Thankful thoughts for today:
Graham crackers
City bus
New Care Attendant
Pain medication

"Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn, or consumed.  Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with Love, Grace, and gratitude!"
                                                                                Denis Waitley

No comments:

Post a Comment