Sunday, December 8, 2013

Sharing a Secret Part 2

Since it was almost time for Thanksgiving break, it was time for me to share my secret again with a couple of classrooms.  I was invited back to preschool and Kindergarten, so the teachers must have enjoyed it last spring.  :)  http://mwks13.blogspot.com/2013/05/sharing-secret.html
Some of the students had heard my secret last year either in school or at the library.  But, they did an amazing job listening. This is the time of year that thankfulness gets a lot of discussion time in the classroom.  The kids got to share with me one thing they are thankful for.  They did an amazing job and really put some thought into their answers.  I will never outgrow my love of getting to share my secret with these students and who knows, maybe next time, I'll even have a new story to share as well.      








Thankful thoughts for today:
Friends
Naps
White, powdery snow
Christmas music
"While They Were Sleeping"by Casting Crowns
Popcorn

"The grateful mind is constantly fixed upon the best.  Therefore it tends to become the best.  It takes the form or character of the best, and will receive the best."
                                                                Wallace D. Wattles

No comments:

Post a Comment